Saturday, January 12, 2008




Granite Walls


O rock that’s washed from waters old
Rock that is barren from the sand
O Rock, Thou that left seeds of faith in me
Rock that is solid ground for me
Rock of Ages wash me once again
Rivers of Noah’s waters flow over
Seeds of faith in granite grain

Wonder of wonders O barren land
You laid lush the sand doesn’t know
And gold the flow in granite veins
Layers of secret messages stir
Compel my soul the waters flow
While the ages wonder till mysteries be revealed
Monuments of truth became one with me
And heavens windows open
Fair Jesus, you’ll come for me

O rock you carried the weight of the world
Like the Savior
Who carried my weight on granite shoulders
Wash me once again
Cover it white like snow
Made the streams to flow again
Water for my soul, water to my life
Jesus, living water, more than snow.

No comments: